Dec 19,2017
By: 'Yin'
Dec 19,2017
This is my first time ever write a review. when i bought this flat through Holland Properties over 3 yrs ago. there was a couple live in the flat. Unfortunately from the second mth I take over the flat. Agents contact me Tenants report the flat something broken / need to repair. follow-on three mths. So i decided when the tenancy due i will change agents. I thought tenants and agents tried to rip my money. I than gave agents nearly 3 mths notice to take back my flat. The tenants not move out even tenancy due. Daniel still work very hard to help me until the last day he hand me back the keys. He shouldn't have spent so much time to help me but he did. That melt my heart. He is very helpful, kindness, professionalism and knowledge. I also find out he's not always on my side, He's on the middle helping both side landlord and tenants. He don't over promise and under deliver. It makes me more respect him and all the staff specially Nick. At the end i gave my other flat for him to manage. I became the new landlord since 2013.The first agents Home4u took £1,200 deposit and not give back to tenant. Tenant deduct my rent instead.The second agents Elite tried do the same. Thank you for Daniel's helping to get my money back. Holland Properties restored my faith in agents. I know i will stay with Holland Properties unless if my circumstance change. Thank you for all the staff in Holland Properties. Merry Christmas for all 2017
The cheaper is not the better but i don't mind if they give me cheaper.

Holland Properties Ltd