Feb 09,2012
Feb 09,2012
My neighbour decided to go on the market with Harrison Murray, which is fair enough. However I noticed that when they took a photo of my neighbour's house my house was also in the picture. I requested to the Enderby branch that they take my house out of the photo and noticed an hour later that they changed the picture to one of the lounge. Great, thanks. But two days later I noticed that my house was back up on the internet. I was furious and contacted their head office. 24 hours later I had a letter sent recorded delivery to my house accusing my wife of being associated with another agent in the area. We only wanted them to cut our house out of the picture! I spoke to the managing director of the company, Nick Salmon, who argued that my house was on google maps and as he had to show next door was a semi it was perfectly legal for them to show our house. I will be taking this further as I wasn't in my house as it appears on Google maps, and if it was google maps kindly blank out distinguishing features of your house if asked. Other agents have told me that they would take a house out of the picture if asked, so it seems to be that Harrison Murray are just being awkward, lying and manipulative. I will NEVER use them at any point in my life.
They could have been open and helpful- not downright rude and abusive to us

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harrison Murray Office 5! To leave a new review of Harrison Murray Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harrison Murray Office 5