Feb 02,2012
Feb 02,2012
Barnard Marcus, Chiswick High Road - The worst estate agent I have ever used.

I was completely shocked and disgusted by the treatment i got from Barnard Marcus in Chiswick - they make cowboys look like saints.

In short Barnard Marcus took on my house to sell promising open days, tailored marketing campaigns to their 'hot buyers' and a prominent listing on their website and on Right Move as well. What they didnt tell me was that once they had done the deal to sell my house they decided that the fee - suggested by them - was not enough for them to market it on their or any other website where in their own words - millions of prospective buyers flock every week.

But the shoddy service didnt stop there. The photography supplied for the house was so bad I had to ask it to be reshot, it was so bad that it looked like an entirely different home. To say nothing of the fact that they were offering just 2 internal shots for a 3 bedroom house with a garden. It looked more like a house from the 70's that time had forgotten instead of a newly refurbished house which has been lovingly cared for and decorated.

I have had agents turning up late for viewings and leaving rubbish strewn round the house, I was then recommended a conveyancing company with a reputation so bad that I had other non interested parties begging me not to use them

In short the whole thing was slovenly from start to finish. if you have a house to sell I would beg you not to use them as you will definately live to regret it.
They could have honoured the contract they signed with me.
By: jay.
Aug 27, 2015
Bernard Marcus Mitcham branch manager is the most stupidest, MORON you could ever meet.
He is completely USELESS and never ever responds to your phone calls, your messages left on his phone and neither does he respond to your emails and in fact doesn't give a shit about customers as long
as he gets paid. Why the company hires a complete MORON I really don't understand and I am paying their fees and doing all the work myself.
Don't use Bernard Marcus as they are useless and making complaints is a waste of time.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 28! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 28, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 28