Dec 18,2017
By: 'Andrew Duthie'
Dec 18,2017
My central Heating boiler packed in on Thursday. I did not contact Northwood at first because the Landlord had a service agreement with Worcester Bosch. An appointment was made by Worcester Bosch on Saturday but I explained that I was not going to be in Aberdeen until noon on Saturday.

The engineer arrived at 10am and left a card to rearrange. When I did call the earliest appointment was This Wednesday, despite the fact that I have no hot water or heating in these sub zero temperatures. I called in at Northwood earlier this morning and they obtained the landlords permission to use a local contractor to repair the boiler.

The local contractor was able to confirm that the pump had seized but could repair the boiler this afternoon, even although I did not have to be in attendance at the flat.

The Service from Juliet Mcpherson at Northwood has been of the highest standard and I am so relieved that I will not be returning tonight to a very cold flat. I honestly thought that The agent would not be able to help but I have been proved 100% wrong
N/a
By: Matt Pullinger
Dec 19, 2017
Many thanks for your positive feedback it is greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share this with my team.

I sincerely hope you continue to be pleased with our service, and any feedback whether positive or constructive" is very
welcome.