Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
We applied to rent one of the properties leased by Brinkley's and paid a £300 deposit at the start of December 2011. The landlord rejected our offer, and as such, our deposit should have been returned. It is 26th January 2012 today, and, even after phonecalls and emails with the firm more than twice a week since our offer was rejected, I still haven't been paid my £300 deposit back. Throughout the process of applying for the property we were lied to, the agents were always difficult to get a hold of, and we always felt pressured to increase our offer, or accept terms that we weren't happy with. I would not recommend dealing with them to any prospective tenants. I complained to the general manager about the service that we received from Suzy, and within 5 minutes Suzy was calling me to tell me that I was a liar. If you can help it - do not use them!
The agency should have kept to their service level promise and returned my deposit within 5 to 10 working days of the rejected offer. The agent should not have tried to manipulate us into putting in an offer we couldn't afford. The agent should not have lied to us about the furnishings and the price that the landlord would accept. I will never deal with this agency again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Putney