Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
I visited Ashview Estates to enquire about a 1 bed flat to rent, I was immediately acknowledged by the member of staff (Subash) who kindly asked me to take a seat. He showed me a number of properties which were what I was after, however my budget was a little tight.
I left my details and asked Subash to give me a call once anything came in within my budget. 3 days later I get a call and it was Subash saying he has found me the perfect property within my budget I immediately asked for a viewing.

He kindly took me to the property and I fell in love with the property at first sight.

We started the process of getting me into the flat, 2 days later I was told I had passed the referance check and I moved in the next day. I have been living there ever since and have had no problems whatsoever.

If any problems arise i have been told I can contact Subash or the office immediately, and they would rectify any problems as soon as possible.

I am very happy with the service Ashview Estates have provided, and I would reccomend to anyone. The company and team are very helpful/friendly and approachable.

I give them 5 stars. Well done Ashview Estates.

Ashview Estates