Dec 15,2017
By: 'Tommy'
Dec 15,2017
I'm a landlord who currently uses the Romford branch and they are in a league of their own, I honestly cannot speak highly enough of them.

From the moment I met Brian I knew I was making the right decision selecting Northwoods, he is a true professional, who explained the whole letting process to me in detail and even answered my queries after working hours.

Sharon has provided me with great support and has gone above and beyond to keep me sane through some stressful times. I would like to thank her for all her help. She is very hard working, honest and super efficient and always gets back to me straight away making sure we stay well informed.

Although this review only allows me to comment on two members of the team I have always found every member of staff to be extremely helpful when contacting the office.

I wouldn't use anyone else and recommend them to anyone for either buying, selling or rental.
Excellent