Aug 17,2009
Aug 17,2009
I've just moved into a new property let by Ludlow Thompson in Wimbledon. Prior to this, I've put an offer with the same agency for another property but the deal did not push through as the flat was not ready for occupancy on the date that I wish to move.

Overall, my experience with the lettings agency was good. This is largely based on the impression I had with the initial consultant (Ricky Osamoh) who dealt with me. He was professional, helpful and interested to serve first and foremost than just quickly close a deal and make a profit. He won my confidence and trust right away and this was essentially the reason why I stayed with the agency until I found a flat.

If I can offer a constructive feedback, it would have to be about the time when I rang the office repeatedly for an update about the property I initially put an offer to. I felt I was being avoided because the landlord was unable to make the flat ready for occupancy on the intended date.
I can understand that sometimes a lettings deal do not push trough as planned because of unavoidable circumstances. It is important though that an agent do not miss out on addressing a worried customer because that can lead to losing business. Just when I set up appointments with other estate agents to view other flats, the Assistant Manager (Curtis Myton) got back to me to show me other properties. Fortunately, I found a better flat and I was able to move into it without further delay.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park