Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
From August to September last year, we have spent over a month trying to find a nice property to rent in London. Non of the agents we spoke to on the phone were helpful, arranging viewings was a nightmare and there was a point where we thought it would not be possible to find a decent place to rent. We started to be very short in time and that\'s when we met Raphael Phillips. He has been very helpful throughout the whole process- from the viewing day until the day we actually moved in and onward. He is extremely helpful, very organised and a professional agent. I would not hesitate to recommend Houseman Properties to anyone and should I need a place to rent again, Raphael will definitely be the first person I will contact.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Houseman Properties Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Houseman Properties Mill Hill