Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
Conran Estates ranking is 6 out of 9488 in UK. I must say that this is not a surprise for me. The service I have received from Conran for now 4 years is perfect. I live abroad since 2008 and Conran has managed my house since we left. They have done a great job. They have always found very good tenants and always helped me to maintain my house in good conditions.
Donna Rumbold has been particularly professional. She replies to all requests in a very professional manner and always quickly. Living abroad, it is very nice to know that my property is looked after by such professional people and organization.
Well done and thank you to the entire team of Conran from a very happy landlord.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich