Jul 09,2012
Jul 09,2012
I have let my property twice now through ludlow thompson. The first tenant they put in did not pay rent for the last 2 months she was in the property.
The second tenant although he claimed to be self employed did not pass his credit checks and did not provide accounts. I was not made aware of this and the tenant was moved into the property. The tenant has not paid any rent for 18 months and this has led to huge financial hardship for me
The agent said that it was not going to pay out on the rent guarantee scheme because of a burst pipe in the property but the real reason is that the tenant had not passed his credit check. the landlord should refund me their commission immediately for the last 2 lettings and should cover the rent under the rent guarantee scheme
By: Ludlowthompson.com
Jul 09, 2012
We are sorry to hear of your experiences with your last two tenants.

Towards the final months of tenancies some tenants do become worried that they wont receive their deposit back and, unfortunately, do withhold their rent. We do of course undertake various methods in order to limit this action taken by tenants.

We would be grateful if you could contact us so we can identify your property and the second tenancy so we can help and assist in your query regarding referencing. We would like to confirm that no applicant would be allowed to move into a property without first passing our strict referencing criteria.

Please could we ask you to contact us by email customerservices@ludlowthompson.com and quote reference AAB001.

We hope to hear from you shortly
Kind regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands