Dec 12,2017
By: 'Annie Bee'
Dec 12,2017
Red Dot Estates are a very unprofessional and amateurish agent. They poorly managed the letting of my property and then would not help me claim back damages from the DPS (Deposit Protection Agency). I pursued the claim on my own and won about 70% of my claim against the tenant. My claim was only reduced because Red Dot did not provide me with adequate checkin and checkout reports. I then pursued a claim against Red Dot Estates for numerous basic failings - including not doing reference checks on the tenant, not dealing with the tenant in a professional manner etc - with the Property Ombudsman and WON. I was actually awarded more compensation than I had originally claimed. DO NOT USE THIS AGENT.

Red Dot Estates Ltd