Aug 17,2009
Aug 17,2009
I can't portray how awful Tanat & Jones are as a company. Never dealt with even the most serious issues effeciently and the property they provided me with was quite literally falling apart! Although I remained a good tenant paying my rent on time each month they are still trying there hardest to rip me off by witholding my deposit. I advise anyone who is with them to keep written evidence of any communication as they are complete and absoloute *****. Anyone who is considering to rent a property with them I would strongly advise you against it.

Any 5 star reviews on this website are seriously questionable. Please think very carefully before using this company for letting or buying your property.

Davinia and Adam
By: Charmaine
Aug 22, 2009
Oh and by the way...what is so similar about our first names? It's really quite intriguing, as only someone from the company itself could have known the 'similarity' in our names is actually our shared surname which is not disclosed on either of our reviews. Iffy.
By: Charmaine
Aug 20, 2009
Yes, we are sisters and happen to both of had the misfortune of renting from this company. What is more questionable is your keen interest in Tanat & Jones. You wrote a review back in April, very peculiar consumer behaviour to be checking this website so frequently and being fiercely defensive of this company. Strikes me as very odd indeed?
By: Bex
Aug 18, 2009
As questionable as two negative reviews on the same day from similar sounding names?

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton! To leave a new review of Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tanat-Jones & Company Western Road, Brighton