Dec 08,2017
By: 'Alex Kang'
Dec 08,2017
Relocating to a new town is very difficult, especially if the new town is half-way around the world. My experience with James Anderson - Barnes agents was nothing less than amazing and highly satisfactory, since I wasn't even in UK for viewing the property. Their exceptionally professional staff fully understood the needs of my family in terms of location, budget, and neighborhood. Their lettings team not only went out of the way to find the best home for my family, but negotiated on our behalf to lock in a great deal for us. I would like to especially thank Ms. Phoebe Craig for getting us our great home with the best view of Thames and the skyline of London. My wife told me that you have an amazing ability to make each and every one of your clients feel like they are your most VIP customer. Thank you.
Good.