Jul 07,2012
Jul 07,2012
Yelisha was extremely helpful when we were looking for a property. She understood what we were after, presented only properties that she knew we\'d be interested in. She was always being realistic as to our needs and budget. As well as being very professional she was also very nice to deal with, had a nice friendly manner, in person, on the phone and by email. I would recommend her to anyone.
Overall, I believe they were a professional and helpful, and we are very happy with the house we found. There were not many problems at all, perhaps sometimes there was a low level of communication and I was not overly keen on the constant email idea, I would have much preferred more contact (and sorting documents) in person. But, essentially we are happy with the service and would be happy to recommend Interlet.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Interlet.com Office 1! To leave a new review of Interlet.com Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Interlet.com Office 1