Jul 07,2012
Jul 07,2012
I sold my house through Oliver ling and must say I was completely satisfied with their exellent service. They were professional throughout, kept us up to date frequently, answered any queries completely and Nick Ling was friendly considerate and helpful over and above expectations. The house sold quickly and I was offered a price which was In my asking price range. I used Oliver Ling due to the fact that my Mom moved house within the last three years and received good servive from them and I would reccomend the firm to any body wishing to sell their property. I would also wish to thank Carol and Nick for their friendly and professional service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oliver Ling Wolverhampton! To leave a new review of Oliver Ling Wolverhampton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oliver Ling Wolverhampton