Jul 07,2012
Jul 07,2012
My main dealings have been with Andy and Tom. Other staff members have always been responsive on the telephone and when visiting the office but I am not sure who they are.
From the landlady side, I have found them to be v good agents. They have properly assessed the tenants, not going with the first person who shows an interest. They have kept me informed and if i have asked for extra information they have got it for me.
For the tenants side, I have felt as soon as a tenant has mentioned something the agents have contacted me to let me know. If I have been unable to deal with it quickly they have helped organise someone for me quickly (I do pay management fees).
I have been involved with renting out for a number of years now and I have dealt with a lot of agents. I am very happy using Spencer James and have just re let my flat out with them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London