Jul 07,2012
Jul 07,2012
I popped into the office in Woodhouse as it is local and enquired about the cost of selling my property to compare this with other estate agents fees. The fees are very competitive and the advertising of our property has been great, on all the big websites so very easy for prospective buyers to find. We instructed IS Property to market our property on a Friday and the For Sale sign went up on the Monday, the photographs were taken on the Wednesday and our property was on the web later that day so we were really pleased with this swift service. The photographs looked great and showed our propery at its best. Our first viewing was on the Friday, the estate agent was present at the viewing which I thought was helpful. Subsequent to this viewing we received an offer which we were happy with and therefore accepted, so our property was sold within a week. During the whole process I have been more than happy with the service received and would not hesitate to recommend IS Property as the staff are always helpful and prompt and I feel we received a personal service which we may not have received if we would have used one of the larger estate agents.
By: David Hogg
Jul 10, 2012
Thank you for your comments Emma Im really pleased that your house sold quickly and for the price we all wanted. Good luck to you and your family in your new home.

David Hogg

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of IS. Property Office 1! To leave a new review of IS. Property Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for IS. Property Office 1