Jul 07,2012
Jul 07,2012
Michelle was very friendly and professional while presenting the first house offer. She took a great care of taking details of what I was looking for in order to propose suitable property. Just after the first viewing she was able to recognized what I was looking for and she managed to arranged next viewing for the next day and I found my new house. Michelle was very sensitive towards my poor availability regarding viewing times as I live very busy life. She displayed an individual approach to organize finding new place, gave me clear information and advise. It was very convenient for me when Michelle offered to drive with me to see the first property which was far from where I lived at that time. She has been in touch to ensure that I settled well and all works well in the house. Many thanks!

Shamsul showed me and my flatmates the place where I live. He was very professional and friendly and gave me all relevant information\'s about the property I asked for. I appreciated that he was very flexible regarding the viewing and able to show the place in convenient time for me. All the process of checking documents and signing the contract went smooth under his care. Therefore Many thanks

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London