Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
I have purchased many properties from many east london agents but none have been as good as Spencer James Residential Ltd. I have now purchased 5 properties through them and they have also let them out within 2 weeks of completion. Usually before my workers have managed to get the property in a rentable condition.

There are a few keys elements that make Spencer James stand out from the others: trustworthy, profession, helpful and determined.
Andy & Rhys in the sale department get a lot of property from corperate clients and are straight on the email to me offering it to me with an accurate rental figure. They understand my needs and will work to suite them rather then offer me anything in the hope i will buy one. The rental they get for me is always above the rate i require to meet my return figures and the tenants stay for more than the 1 year in most of the properties they rent for me. Theyt dont push for 2 year AST as they are happy to charge a reduced renewal fee with a possible rent increase than charge 2 years upfront with a possible break after 1 year as i have experienced especially with E14 agents.

Tom has helped me a lot with regards to keeping me updated with new regulations concerning deposits, landlord licences HMO licences etc and knows he stuff. Now like some lettings agents who just talk rubbish.

All in all a very good company to deal with and a pleasure to work with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London! To leave a new review of Spencer James Residential London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencer James Residential London