Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
As a landlord who is letting out my own property (which has also been my own home) I need an agent who I can totally trust. PG Estates do everything for me and I can relax knowing that they choose good tenants, have a professional inventory carried out at the beginning of the contract, remind the tenants if they forget to pay their monthly rent, answer all their questions (even the stupid ones like \'how do I turn on the heating?\') They understand that graduate tenants sometimes don\'t know much about the day to day running of a property and need someone to deal with everything for them. Nital is brilliant at this and is polite and patient. The secret of their success is Ed\'s careful choice of a good team and understanding the importance of keeping his good team together. We need to speak to the same person as last week, last month or last year. These people know my flat, they know me and I intend to stay with them until I am 100.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of PG Estates Spitalfields! To leave a new review of PG Estates Spitalfields, please click the link below !
Write a review for PG Estates Spitalfields