Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
I have had a terrible time in dealing with these people.

I am sure they are fine for Sellers, but as a prospective Buyer (the sale has not gone through) they have been absolutely terrible to the point of deliberate incompetence, misleading statements and outright snideness.

They assured us the property was chain free - it was far from it. We made very clear our requirements for a quick move - this somehow translated into a completion date 2 months after the date they assured us would be possible, after we had invested time and considerable expense in arrangements to buy the property that affected our other interests.

They have been completely unhelpful, I have repeatedly received mixed messages from members of staff - one agent telling me one thing, the next day his colleague contradicts that entirely.

If you are a prospective Buyer, and the Seller is less than kosher (which unfortunately many seem to be) DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE. They will lie, cheat and steal to gain that commission, which I will now take great pleasure in denying them.
They could have been honest to us from the start about the Seller\'s character and circumstances. They could have been easier to contact via both email and phone. They could have been more personal in their service - at one point they thought we were the Sellers! They could have been less biased toward the needs of the Sellers - we were cash Buyers, and last time I checked, we were a commodity. They should have researched the property and the Seller\'s circumstances more. They should jump off a cliff. This would improve their practice greatly by dint of its non-existence.
By: calmdude750
Jul 18, 2012
In case you didn't know, the agent acts for the seller, not the buyer. I'm sure your comments reflect your frustrations and whilst there is no excuse for the innacuracy of information supplied to you, it is unfair to suggest what you did in your last paragraph.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees East Sheen! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees East Sheen, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees East Sheen