Dec 06,2017
By: 'Peter'
Dec 06,2017
I have bought and sold many properties in the Edinburgh area over the past 30 years. Generally the agents and lawyers have been very efficient. I tried to sell a property in 2016 which was not shifting despite it being very desirable and in the Ravelston area. I opted to swap over to MFL and within two weeks I had a secure offer and it is now a completed sale! I must say I was so impressed with every facet of the service provided and the solicitor Innes Cradock kept a steady hand on the tiller until the process was completed. The attention to detail was singularly impressive and I had never experienced such a level of service in all these years of buying and selling. I would not hesitate to recommend MFL and feel they have a clever understanding of how the domestic property market works in Scotland. A HUGE thank-you to the A team.
Peter (central Edinburgh)