Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
I have been looking for a property in the Wathamstow area for a while and came to Spencers where i met Sam. He has to be one of the most helpful estate agents i have ever come across. Nothing is too much trouble for him. His passion for the job really comes across and is very refreshing to have someone like him help me find the place of my dreams. He has already said that if there is anything i need in the property when i find it, he will do his best to agree it with the landlord. I haven\'t bothered going back to any other agent as i know Sam will give me what i want. I would recommend Sam and Spencers to anyone. Thank you for a great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central