Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
It seems wrong to only name Selwyn and Sarah on this review as actually everyone at Leaders helped in finding our lovely new flat, Kelly and David were great too.
Having searched around for a while to find something and dealing with a few different estate agents, I have to say I didn\'t feel warming or trusting to any teams until I met the Leaders team. They were helpful, efficient, honest and above all likeable in what proves to be a stressful time for any young couple looking for their first home together!
The team were very efficient in processing all of our paperwork and have kept positive contact with us even after signing our contract. Would definitely recommend!
By: David Montero - (Branch Manager)
Jul 06, 2012
Hi Lauren & Ben - Thank you for your kind words and you know where we are if you need anything in the future.
Thanks again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill! To leave a new review of Leaders Forest Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Forest Hill