Jul 06,2012
Jul 06,2012
Never will I use these agents again. They owe me money that by law i am rightful to, this was a chunk of my deposit that they have withheld from me simply because i left AT THE END ON MY TENANCY AGREEMENT! Adam appears to be helpful but in fact makes the situation worse by never returning calls or emails or letters. Barabara is the most arrogant rude and unhelpful person i have had the displeasure of communicating through. She hangs up nearly every time I call and has no value for customer satisfaction. Still chasing money that is mine.
By: RB Estates
Sep 08, 2012
Thanks for the Review but since Adam Bashier left the organisation in April this seems t be a malicious report aimed to deliberately sabotage RB Estates. We do not have any outstanding deposit cases or disputes if so there are organisations in place that would deal with this. Please feel free to contact us if this is a genuine matter as we welcome any complaints to make us better at what we do.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RB Estates Reading! To leave a new review of RB Estates Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for RB Estates Reading