Jul 06,2012
Julie Gibbons
Jul 06,2012
The staff at Whitegates are always very helpful and when I\'ve called but haven\'t been able to speak to a specific person, they have always called me back. They are also very proactive. I would very much like to get rid of the property but have not been able to sell it for a range of reasons not least of all the recession. Consequently, I have been renting it out. Whilst looking for a new tenant, a prospective purchaser expressed an interest in a flat like mine in that area. Whitegates organised a viewing even though the property wasn\'t officially on the market - but having got to know me over the years, they immediately put my flat on the "shopping list". This would not have happened with any of the other agents that I\'ve registered with in the past. They actually seem to care!
By: Steven
Jul 07, 2012
Derry, thanks for the review and chossing Whitegates to manage your property. Steven and the team @ Whitegates, Wolverhampton.

Whitegates Estate Agents