Dec 02,2017
Rosie
By: 'Khaleda Khan'
Dec 02,2017
It has been such a pleasure to have been dealt with by Rosie. On every call, Rosie was well spoken and you could always hear her smiling. Her customer service was friendly, kind mannered and professional at same time. She was always ready to listen to any concerns and gave a realistic honest view on things. Being a first time home buyer she made me comfortable and kept me in the loop more than my own solicitor did. I think for me the fact that I could hear Rosie smile every time she spoke was the best thing as it was always a welcoming warm call even if it was some negative news. Muchoz Love. Khaleda Khan x
Good
By: Rosie Hartwell
Dec 05, 2017
Thank you for your lovely comments Khaleda! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm really glad the sale went through with no hiccups. I hope you are settling into your lovely new home, all the best for 2018!

Ryder & Dutton