Jul 02,2012
Jul 02,2012
Townsends were awful. We saw the flat with one Townsends branch but it belonged to another Townsends \'turf\'. As such whenever I called either Townsends they sent us to the other Townsends. One guy even told me he was \'doing me a favour\' by talking to me. Funny, I did them a favour by paying them the admin fee! When we got the keys - a day late -(I guess calling them 7 times in one day wasn\'t enough to be told we should have been in there to sign the contract the day before) The flat was dirty, boxes there, light bulbs missing. They had 5 days to sort this before we moved in. Didn\'t do a thing. Now, the shower doesn\'t work. Landlord asked us why we were surprised? Townsends should have told you it has never worked! Would never use these guys again. They have made a stressful situation even harder. They really didn\'t seem to give a sh*t.
By: Townends
Jul 09, 2012
I was really concerned to read your recent feedback. I have spoken to the lettings managers in both Ealing and nearby Northfields but we can find no record of these incidents. I’d really like to get to the bottom of this so please can you contact me personally by email lmcneal@townends.co.uk or by phone on 01932 736577 so I can investigate fully for you?.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Ealing branch! To leave a new review of Townends Ealing branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Ealing branch