Jul 05,2012
Jul 05,2012
Outlook is generally responsive at the start of the lease but once the deposit has been paid and contract signed, then don\'t expect them to respond to your concerns. Lee Gardner is particularly unhelpful and inconsiderate. My expression of frustration over a broken washing machine (amongst other concerns) was ignored for a significant amount of time. Reponse only took place after stern emails. The washing machine was eventually repaired over a month later only to still not be in a working condition. Outlook does not demonstrate any understanding for the matter at hand - communication could have alleviated the frustration but Lee Gardner will provide short 1 line emails as an unhelpful response. The situation has transpired to potential legal proceedings. It seems the landlord is also not well informed by Lee Gardner. This experience is not plesant. Other staff at Outlook are not nearly as bad, some are quite pleasant to work with - they seem to be quite busy so it\'s understandable but Lee Gardner really should just not be dealing with customers.
Outlook is quite a good agent but they have Lee Gardner working there so I don\'t recommend this agent. This person is not helpful at the least and can very quickly aggrevate any situation.
By: Ethel
Aug 20, 2012
Is this for real? Has an estate agent really just plastered a client's business over the internet?!

I have a viewing lined up with Outlook for this week but will need to think about cancelling..... I mean if this is how they conduct themselves I don't think I want to be a part in that.
By: landlord
Aug 13, 2012
Agreed. Quite unprofessional to write a response like this so publicly.
By: Clive57
Aug 01, 2012
How unprofessional, that the supposed "Head" of property management, would post a clients details on a site like this - utterly appalling; how would you like someone telling everyone how much your mortgage was on a public site? Utter disgrace!

Oh, and it's flies...not fly's!!!!
By: Daniel Barbanel
Jul 11, 2012
Dear Mr Hoang Nguyen,

There has been many emails going backwards and forth that I feel are not necessary and think that we need to deal with the facts and look at a way to move forward with this.

I couldn’t help but notice your frustration with Outlook and me personally and I can only apologise you have these feelings towards myself and the company I work for. However I am afraid it will be myself you will continue to deal with and as requested I am happy to keep everything discussed over email as requested if you don’t wish to pick up the phone and talk to us.

From the emails I can see you are refusing to pay your rent due to disrepair at the above property. Your rent was due on the 26th June 2012 and is still unpaid and you are refusing to pay this period of rent amounting to £1100.00. This rent is being withheld due to 2 issues which are

1. Washing machine not drying clothes, which you state is still an issue for you, is this correct? If so, I will attend and run a cycle next week to test this with some kitchen towels and see what I experience.
2. Balcony door in the bedroom is hanging off, which when we visited site yesterday we can see that the door from the bedroom has been completely detached and is not sitting on the balcony floor.
3. The balcony door from the lounge is still attached but hanging on a couple of hinges and in need of repair, which you reported a few days after moving in and is yet to be repaired?

These are the only issues I can see are due to the withholding of £1100.00 in rent. Will you also be withholding rent due on the 26th July 2012, bring all arrears total to £2,200.00. If so please state your reasons for this. I would in this scenario recommend you put to us an amount of compensation you are looking for and I can discuss this with the client for their thoughts. However I must state we have a check in from the clerk that inspected the property on this day saying all doors were working fine and an email from the doors company confirming the doors have been mistreated. But we would still be willing to listen to your thoughts on this.

We also believe you are refusing to terminate your contract and you are completely correct in that Outlook have no right to terminate this agreement unless you confirm you are no longer living there and grant us permission to take it back. Therefore & on this basis we will be serving you a S21 notice tomorrow giving you two months notice to vacate the property.
As you confirmed that you haven’t moved to HONG KONG but are there on business I will also scan a copy of the notice being served to your email address so you know when the last day will be.

We are confirming that you do still live there and you will continue to reside until after this notice expires.

We are sending a contractor to the property tomorrow to bring everything from the balcony into this property. We don’t know why you have done this (or even if you have done this) but all internal doors have been removed from their hinges and stored on the balcony along with all the landlord furniture. The fridge is closed with empty jars of olives sitting in their & food has been thrown around the kitchen and bowls of water with what looks like fat has been left on the side and fly’s are now taking over occupancy in this property. Every room has been left filthy and I am not quite sure how anyone can live in this condition. I have inspected the Inventory check in report and it was in nowhere near the condition you state in your previous email.

It is vitally important that we secure this property, The photos clearly show how it would look like it has been abandoned but of course if you state you are coming back to live there then we accept this and will arrange a meeting at the property when you return. Do you know when your due back so we can schedule a meeting at the property, but please make sure it has been professionally cleaned before I enter and fly’s have been treated.

We look forward to getting a response from you.

Kind Regards

Lee Gardner

Head of Property Management

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Stratford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Stratford