Dec 01,2017
Lisa Royle
Oliver White
By: 'John Gilbert'
Dec 01,2017
I have bought and sold many houses since buying my first house in 1995 and relocating regularly with work. My experience of Estate Agents has been poor and regrettably given me a bad starting position as a result of the previous dealings and lack of integrity.

This feedback is based on the sale of my mother's house as she downsized from the family home I grew up in. I originally made the mistake of putting the house with Cowell and Norford Estate agents having been promised personal service by one of the directors. The reality was quite the opposite and not a single viewing in around 4 months. I terminated this contract and went back to Ryder and Dutton who I was my second choice originally.

Lisa and Oliver at Ryder and Dutton have completely redefined customer service and set a new standard for Estate Agents. They are truly excellent and have been sensitive in their dealings with my mother and extremely professional their handling of viewings, feedback and general discussions on price. They have been realistic and I believe acted in our best interest to achieve a sale at a price we and the buyer are happy with.

I live south of Manchester in the Peak District. One day I will sell my family home and I sincerely hope that Ryder and Dutton have opened a branch in my area by then.

Thoroughly recommended. Thank you Lisa and Oliver
Fees are consistent with the local market and very fair consider the high level of service
By: Lisa Royle
Dec 04, 2017
Thank you John I am glad we have helped to restore your faith in estate agents again, it was a pleasure to work along side you for the sale and if we can ever help again in the future please let us know. All the best to you and your mum.

Ryder & Dutton