Jul 05,2012
Jul 05,2012
I would definately recommend this estate agent to anyone looking to buy or sell a house. We bought a house through them and found the service totally professional and friendly. As we had never bought a house they were always on hand to answer our (many!), questions and concerns. If we had an issue, Paul and Carlos would be on to it and would get us answers straight away and then get back to us. I believe they are totally trustworthy and very helpful. I also believe that they do price their houses realistically and were not overpricing the house we bought. They also dod not put pressure on us. All in all a great service and our house purchase was completed really quickly!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Northfields London! To leave a new review of Tuffin & Wren Northfields London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tuffin & Wren Northfields London