Nov 30,2017
Alex
Amy
By: 'Mossley mover'
Nov 30,2017
I can not recommend ryder and dutton, Mossley branch enough. They offered us an amazing service from start to finish.

Alex came to value our property and had it up online within 24 hours so we were visible to weekend customers, they had sold our property by the end of the next working day!

Amy then became our main point of contact and she has been so friendly and informative. Her communication is fantastic and she filled us with confidence every step of the way.

If I was to sell again I would definitely be using them! They're a great team and real credit to the ryder and dutton brand. And I've already recommended them to my family who are also looking to move.
Their fees are on the higher end but they have earnt every penny and have been totally worth it.

Ryder & Dutton