Jul 05,2012
Jul 05,2012
Deciding to sell my property with In London Properties in Mill Hill was the best decision I made. It was not the easiest of sales as divorce lawyers were involved but Richard and Bradley took all the stress away. I trusted them with keys to the property to have viewings while I was at work and they negotiated the sale professionally and diligently, but most of all swiftly. As a result of their outstanding personal service I have since used Sam at In London Properties in South Hampstead to buy and let an apartment. When it comes to investments the team here really know what they are doing. I would recommend them to any member of my family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of In London Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of In London Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for In London Properties Office 1