Jul 05,2012
Jul 05,2012
I registered with practically all the agents in walthamstow, some of which proved to be completely inept. Richard was probably the most informative agent i dealt with. From our discussions he knew exactly what property i wanted and where i wanted it. What i particularly found useful was that he would only make contact with me regarding properties that matched my criteria thus not ringing me up or spamming me with e-mails on properties that i wont be interested in, which is what i got from a lot of the other agents.
Although i didnt buy through him he made the whole process feel personal and the information he gave us was informative, directive and helped a great deal.

Chris (property buyer)
By: Richard Maher
Jul 21, 2012
Thanks for the review, hope all goes well with the move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London