Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
Home is where the heart is or shall I say Haart......!
Something I truly detest in life is wasting the time as it is precious and never returns. When I spoke to Perry and he fixed an appointment for me to meet Lee, I knew that my time will be valued exactly the way I like it. The perception that was shown by these gentlemen of what exactly my family and I needed and /or wanted is impeccable. They found me the home of my dreams with a week. Yes, believe it.........within a week.

Three months later we moved and not a single day goes by without me appreciating their passion and dedication to get you what you want. And everyday when I see my children enjoying the home, where they are going to spend their precious childhood and grow up before their wings will dry, I say a small prayer, "Bless my Haart". With Love.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haart ! To leave a new review of Haart , please click the link below !
Write a review for Haart