May 20,2012
May 20,2012
Flatland is a scam. AVOID AT ALL COSTS AND DO NOT PUT ANY MONEY DOWN. They took my money and ran, I paid over 100 pounds for a SERVICE I DID NOT RECEIVE. No one answered my calls, and the few times I got through they told me someone would call me back, and of course no one did. Finally I got so upset I went into the office and asked to speak to the manager and they said she wasn\'t in. Then I tried contacting her through e mail, and she kept giving me excuses saying she needs to look up my information and speak to the owner. This went on for over a month. Long story short I didnt get any of my money back, and to compensate they offered to give me a service in the future instead. A "service"? What a joke. This place is absolutely ridiculous, and I am embarassed I fell for this. Whats worse is they get away with this pathetic, illegal, and undermining operation.
By: Annaberlina
Jul 09, 2012
Similar thing happened to me!! I am stil trying to get my money!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Flatland South kensignton! To leave a new review of Flatland South kensignton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Flatland South kensignton