Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
I chose Streets Ahead to sell my property after an abysmal experience with Cray and Norton. I was sceptical of what to expect after being so poorly treated elsewhere but was EXTREMELY PLEASED with the service I was given. From the very beginning I received an AMAZING SERVICE, there was ALWAYS someone at the end of the phone to answer any queries and I was TREATED WONDERFULLY.

I must bring your attention to one member of staff in particular - JAYNE BEST. Never before have I experienced such a WELCOMING and DOWN-TO-EARTH person in my life. She knew the circumstances surrounding my property sale and handled my case SENSITIVELY, and she was very KIND and CARING. I found myself emailing Jayne every few days and always got a response back immediately. Her replies were always FRIENDLY, HELPFUL and CONSIDERATE.

I was given the impression that she genuinely CARED about me and longed for the selling process to be as QUICK, PAINLESS and EFFICIENT as possible for me. She often went BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY to ensure I felt relaxed throughout this entire process and she always updated me on every eventuality whether it was good or bad news.

Meeting her in person was lovely as I got to see the person I\'d been emailing for so many months. She was LOVELY, WELL PRESENTED and chatted to me like we were FRIENDS.

I believe a prospective buyer or seller makes their first impression of a company based on the representative who looks after them and, I believe, with Jayne working for Streets Ahead, the company will continue to succeed immensely.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch