Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
I used Express Estate Agency when purchasing our 1st house. I called the agents and an appointment was made for the next day. I also requested a 2nd viewing which again was arranged really quickly.

The vendor informed us the property had been on the market with another agent for a while but he had not had much interest. He then received a couple of enquiries within the 1st week of putting the property on the market with Express. It did take quite a while for the offer to be accepted due to the vendor having a price that was a considerable amount higher than the asking price, however with the help of Vicky Smith at Express the vendor accepted the offer after meeting him half way. I obviously still paid more than the advertised price which was slightly frustrating as we did make an offer based on the advertised price. However in the end I still managed to purchase at an excellent price.

There was a lot of frustrating issues that were out of both my hands and also the agents, and due to this the property did take a long time to go through, however Vicky was always in contact keeping me updated and explaining each step of the nuumerous hurdles we were faced with.
I was a first time buyer so I had no idea of the various processes but Vicky was very pateint with me and helped me along the way.

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office