Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
I am not the easiest of characters to please, and I have never had a good experience when working with estate agents. However after getting several local agents round, I was immediately convinced that Greene and Co were the ones for me¢â‚¬Â¦ and I was right.
The sales team, Alex, David and Dean were all extremely helpful from day one. They even came round to preview the property so I could point out the best things about living there. I was keen to sell reasonably quickly as I had found my dream home in Dulwich and I was concerned I may lose it.
They set up a launch day the weekend after my property went onto the market and by the following Monday they received 7 great offers, one of which has now exchange and completed.
They got my property under offer within 10 days of putting it on the market, and got me over asking price!! I was blown away by their efforts.
They work hard, are always contactable, did everything they said they would do and above all, somehow may the process of selling a flat stress free for me. I will definitely be recommending them at dinner parties for years to come. I hope they open up a Dulwich branch by the time I come to sell my new place.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch! To leave a new review of Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greene & Co Clerkenwell Road Branch