Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
Visited in February 2012 and asked to look at whatever two bedroomed apartments/properties were for
sale locally in Zone 3, London. I spoke to Mr. Harris who produced a portfolio of apartments which
were, importantly, realistically priced. These included the property I went on to buy and three others
which were slightly more expensive but ultimately would also have been suitable. Mr. Harris then drove
me to view them immediately in a car parked just around the corner.

The agents were able to advise both of surveoyrs and of solicitors in the area without my feeling
there was any sort of backscratching going on, and I was very comfortable that surveyor, solicitor and
agent were independent and each was acting in my best interest.

During the conveyance, Mr. Harris\' e-mails were short and factual and he always made sure to respond
to anything I sent to him, even if it was just a confirmation that it had been received on occasion.
Often solicitors can take rather longer to communicate that the agent will with the sellers hence Mr.
Harris\' mediation was often vital to hurrying the sale along.

There were no particular difficulties with my purchase - the usual bartering and negotiations regarding
contracts took place between the solicitors. As is usual in conveyancing in the UK, the process took
around three months in total.

I would recommend anyone looking for an apartment to visit one of the Wilkinson-Byrne offices. All
particulars of all the Apartments I saw with them were accurate. Also, they undoubtedly have much
(much!) more realistically-priced apartments than many of their contemporaries. The
level of customer service could not have been higher. Also importantly, there was no hard-sell from them
which, having viewed many apartments previously, I had experienced almost everywhere else. The
brochures of the Apartments were glossy and functional - not overly lavish - and the photographs were
uptodate and had not been taken using any sort of wide-angle lenses. In fact, I\'m struggling to think
of any area where they fell down.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes! To leave a new review of Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes, please click the link below !
Write a review for Wilkinson Byrne Estate Agents Green Lanes