Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
In my 3 weeks of property search in London, I have come across several agents ranging from Excellent right down to Very bad. My London Home qualifies into the top category for me. They have exceptional people and Daniel Quicke is one of them. In my limited experience, most agents in London try to rush you into a decision with the usual "we have 2 offers on this property already, you need to move fast" or "other properties in the area are either more expensive or not as good, this is a really good deal" and all that. But Daniel did none of that. It was refreshing to see the space he provided for us to make the decision - was very objective in laying out merits and demerits of each property. So it genuinely felt like he was helping us rather than plainly selling the property to hasten the process.
We ended up with another flat with another agent but primarily because of the flat itself rather than the agent. I highly recommend My London Home and Daniel Quicke to anyone looking for a place in London, particularly the beautiful St George\'s wharf area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London