Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
I would highly recommend this agent as despite numerous problems with my move in they dealt with it in a professional and efficient way.

I also have had a few heating issues in the winter and was shocked to hear my property manager who covered my area had gone on holiday but Sarah Peace who i understand is the head of property management stepped up to the plate to provide an excellent service which she saw through to completion.

I also found the accounts department to be refreshingly helpful as i forgot to cancel my standing order but rather than hiding this from me i received a lovely email from Irina who asked me for my bank details and she would send the money straight back.

A class act.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Office 3