Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
We originally bought our property with Paul 6 years ago and received a top class service so when we decided to sell we didn\'t hesitate to go with Maitlands again. All of the staff are very helpful, Paul, Karen and Charlie are the people I dealt with personally and they all gave an efficient, friendly and informative service throughout the whole process. If I had any questions or queries they were straight onto it and came back to me promptly.
The whole team are full of energy and seem to really enjoy what they do as opposed to some estate agents that appear to just sit back and hope your property sells itself!
We received sound mortgage advise from the in-house advisor who was also friendly yet professional.
I would definately recommend Mairtlands in Plympton for anyone wishing to sell and I\'m sure the other services they provide are just as well managed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton! To leave a new review of Maitlands Plympton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maitlands Plympton