Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
I have dealt with Marc for about 4 years now and have appreciated his down to earth approach, efficient manner and straightforward dealings. Being a Landlord who lives abroad means relying on agents who can be trusted to offer a service, deliver on it and above all be honest with me, whether its good or bad news ! Marc is someone I feel safe in asking for advice and market opinion and his opinion is valued.
I\'ve not had to complain about him or Spencers\' services as they appear to be doing exactly what they say they\'re doing.
The tenants have all worked out well over the years, there\'s probably been one less-than satisfactory tenant, but I can hardly blame an agent for tenant\'s personality disorders.
Anyone out there thinking of being a landlord, then give Marc a call and feel into it for yourself - dont just take my word for it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Leyton