Nov 25,2017
By: 'Malcolm S'
Nov 25,2017
Simon and Sarah, in the last 8 years, have managed 2 flats and sold a flat for me. They have been attentive, friendly and very professional throughout. As a retired person and somewhat reluctant landlord I spend much of my time out of the country. I can be abroad for many months at a time in the confidence that Simon and Sarah are in control in Kettering. Many thanks to you both for looking after my property and letting me relax in Spain knowing that if there are any problems you will get them sorted. The prices achieved in both rents and sale of a flat were more than expected. Again many thanks to you both and I have no hesitation in recommending the agency for both selling and letting properties.
I found the fees to be very competitive.

Simon Musto Estate Agents