Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
We have been renting with FJL for just over a year and their management team are hopeless. They tend to do anything possible to "not" manage the property.

The most ridiculous example was a problem we had with our boiler and a leaking radiator. They actually list boiler problems on their website as being prioritised for urgent attention which is sensible.

I called FJL management team in March explaining that we had a leaking radiator which was leaking water onto bare floorboards. We pointed out that this needed fixing rapidly as it could damage the floorboards and as it was depressurizing the boiler causing it to turn off.

It is now End of May and we just got it fixed.

Basically they could not organise getting a plumber to go to their office in Blackheath, pick up some keys and do the job which took 45 minutes. There were four attempts at this simple task.

I complained and complained and they made excuses, each office blaming the other. I have asked for a senior manager to call me and emailed her three times and she cannot be bothered to reply.

I strongly advise one and all to avoid these letting agents.
Fold their company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 3! To leave a new review of Felicity J Lord Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Felicity J Lord Office 3