Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
Simpson and Partners (dan) have been extremely unprofessional, and i would warn any potential buyers/sellers off them!
They have been discussing my offers/house with people in the pub saying i am not a serious seller and take low priority in their day, also telling people what offers have put in against my house and that i am stupid not to accept them!
because of this i am withdrawing my property from the market.
I feel totally let down and feel that the trust has been violated here.
I have previously used Simpsons (James) and been perfectly happy as has my daughter and a lot of friends and family , i can assure you they will not be getting our business again now they have this new boy working there!
Not been such an unproffessional boy! Maybe if he treated his customers with a little respect he would find his job a lot more enjoyable

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simpson & Partners Office 2! To leave a new review of Simpson & Partners Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simpson & Partners Office 2