Jul 04,2012
Jul 04,2012
I have had excellent dealings with this particular branch of Aston Mead. In 5 years of letting this particular up-market property in Virginia Water, I had not come across them, but they pro-actively marketed themselves to me. Fiona Fay the Lettings Manager, has been excellent and really professional. She\'s delightful to deal with an, as a coach, i really value high quality interpersonal communications.

They found us a very high quality tenant (MD / CEO of a major Footsie 100 company!) and have been very thorough on their checks.

I\'ve had cause to ask for their professional opinion on one of our other investment properties and they responded very quickly and helpfully.

My first 6 months\' experience with them has been exceptionally good. Very happy to recommend the Sunningdale branch for lettings.
(I haven\'t used them for sales yet....)

Vinden Grace
Property Sales Coach

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Aston Mead Ascot! To leave a new review of Aston Mead Ascot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Aston Mead Ascot