Jul 03,2012
Jul 03,2012
When I originally contacted the company during the viewing stage and arranging contracts stage they were friendly and helpful. Upon receiving payment and signature of contractsfor the property the staff members became rude and unprofessional. I was passed to different membbers of staff and have since dealt with 5 different staff members, all with obnoxious attitudes. When I got the keys to my flat, the toilet was not working and the flat was filthy and is infested with silverfish bugs. I complained about the toilet and delayed my moral date because of it, line and simpson called out a maintenance worker and then tried to charge me for the bill despite the fact that they should have ensured everything was in working order before I moved in. In addition the walls and furniture are covered in black studies from what appears to be charcoal, the floors are filthy and unswept and the kitchen and bathroom is disgusting and covered in grease and grime. The final straw is that I just switched on the light in the passageway and a number silverfish came out of the hallway closet. This place is horrible and linley and simpson have got to be the worst letting company in the world tto have such poor management and customer service skills. They suck!
By: Guy Roberts
Jul 05, 2012
Dear Reviewed by >:(

I am the branch manager at Linley and Simpson, please feel free to contact me in relation to the issues you have found at the property. We have a dedicated proeprty management department who will be able to assist with any maintenance issues and there details are in your move in pack and they can be reached on 0113 2050702. My email is guy@linleyandsimpson.co.uk

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Leeds! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Leeds, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Leeds